Breaking News

Entertainer Vijayalakshmi hospitalized after self destruction endeavor In a video message,

 Vijayalakshmi guaranteed she was pestered by the supporters of Naam Thamizhar party pioneer Seeman and Panankattu Padai's Hari Nadar. On-screen character Vijayalakshmi endeavored self destruction on Sunday, charging badgering and tormenting by adherents of Naam Thamizhar party pioneer Seeman and Panankattu Padai's Hari Nadar. She is at present under treatment at a Chennai medical clinic. Vijayalakshmi is known for films like Friends and Boss Engira Baskaran. She as of late stood out as truly newsworthy for opposing Seeman and the torment she was supposedly looking from the entertainer turned-legislator and his gathering. In the video which was transferred on Sunday evening, Vijayalakshmi stated, "This is my last video and I have been in enormous worry over the most recent four months in view of Seeman and his partymen. I attempted my level best to endure every one of nowadays in view of my mom and sister, yet I have been mortified in the media by Harinadar as of late." 

 Vijayalakshmi hospitalised suicide
As a lady, I have endured it to my most noteworthy abilities. I won't be capable handle the weight any longer. I am from the Pillai people group, a similar network LTTE pioneer Prabhakaran is a piece of. Prabhakaran is the main explanation Seeman is the sort of person he is today, yet now he has been hassling me via web-based networking media consistently. You skank disgraced me to cause me to feel the torment and it is dependent upon me to settle on what to do in the wake of confronting such affront from you. I demand my fans not to let Seeman escape from this case. He ought to never get expectant bail. My passing ought to be a major eye-opener to everybody. I would prefer not to be a captive to anyone."

No comments