Breaking News

SP Balasubrahmanyam tests positive for COVID-19

Artist on-screen character SP Balasubrahmanyam said he would be released from the emergency clinic in two days. 

Artist on-screen character SP Balasubrahmanyam on Wednesday took to Facebook to illuminate fans that he is experiencing a mellow instance of Covid-19. SPB shared a video in which he got some information about his wellbeing. 


 
"Since 2-3 days I was having uneasiness. Chest blockage which for a vocalist is garbage. I additionally had mucus arrangement, cold and fever. These three things. Else, I didn't have any issue. I would not like to relax so I went to the emergency clinic to get myself checked. They said it is a gentle instance of crown. I was approached to remain at home and self-isolate," said Balasubrahmanyam. 


The artist included that he got himself admitted to the emergency clinic in light of the fact that had he remained back at home, his family would have been excessively concerned. SPB expressed that he has been given prescriptions and ought to be okay in some time. He said he would be released from the clinic in two days. 


By and by emphasizing that he doesn't have any significant issues, SP Balasubrahmanyam mentioned individuals to not call him to get some information about his wellbeing as he is doing completely fine. 


Kindly try not to call me. I am fine.


for more details click here 

अधिक जानकारी के लिए हिंदी में यहां क्लिक करें



తెలుగులో మరిన్ని వివరాల కోసం ఇక్కడ క్లిక్ చేయండి

No comments